Information for the Track & Target Team Challenge on Sunday 22nd September 2019
|9.30am||Briefing at The Great Barn, Upper Aynho Grounds, OX17 3AY|
|10.00am||Events start – Clay Pigeon shooting, Archery, Axe Throwing and Rage Buggies|
|1pm – 3pm||Hog Roast – Charge for non-participants – under 14yrs £10, over £15|
Tea, coffee and squash will be available from 9.00am – 12.30pm. Spectators are more than welcome to view the mornings entertainment and join in the hog roast lunch and the pay bar will be open as soon as the events have finished.
Conditions of Entry
- Teams of 4 (12 + yrs old) – cost £200 per team to include hog roast lunch.
- Teams to consist of a minimum of 2 adults (aged 17+).
- Juniors (12-16yrs) welcome to partake in all activities except Rage Buggies (team members 17+ will need to drive for them).
- Under 11 yrs old obstacle challenge – will run throughout the morning 10.00am – 1pm with prizes. Cost is £3 a go.
- Rage Buggies – for insurance purposes you need to be 17 + yrs old, please bring identification with proof of age.
- Equipment and public liability insurance for Archery, Axe Throwing and Rage Buggy events are provided by A Day in the Country.
- For clay pigeon shoot you need to bring your own guns and cartridges (fibre wad only) together with your gun licence and proof of insurance. There will be cartridges available to buy on the day.
- Prizes for Top Team, Best Ladies, Best Dressed, Best Family, Best Oldies
- There will be Event Staff and Instructors at each activity.
All 4 team members in each team will count in each activity EXCEPT on the Rage Buggies where the fastest TWO from each team will count. This will allow teams with 2 under 17 years old still to compete on an equal footing.
If you would like to take part but are unable to form a team, please let Harriet West know. Entries to Harriet West on email@example.com or postal entries to Home Farm, Stratton Audley Park, Bicester, OX27 9AD stating name of team and team leader with contact details
Payment – preferred option bank transfer
BHWC Events, a/c 83370585, sort code 20-06-75 using TTTC and your surname as reference Cheques must be made out to BHWC Events and sent to: Mrs Sally Rowlands, Townhill Farm, Dorton Road, Chilton, HP18 9NA.